I've been finding that I can stay up all night even though I am extremely tired, and when I finally do pass out, it is not restful. Wtf? Sometimes I think it's because I can't shut down my brain, but others, I have no idea. I seem to have to drug myself lately in order to sleep.
Yesterday is a prime example. Was awake for 30+ hours and then after waiting all day for a repairman to show, who didn't, I finally drugged myself to sleep at 6 pm. I was just awake. I was tired, but couldn't sleep. I was laying in bed for hours, just tossing and turning. Went to the basement to try to get comfy on the couch, but couldn't.
Now on the flip side, there could be whole days where all I do is sleep. Since I drugged myself last night I slept 15 hours. Why is this? What is with the two? Do I sleep because of being awake for so long? I've always been able to sleep for close to 12 hours a night. It's rare I feel rested unless I get that much sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment